Simms Men's Tributary Stockingfoot Waders (New 2023)
The best value in wading, the Tributary collection from Simms features every ounce of Simms high-performing wader DNA in an affordable package
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof polyester 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower.
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket and integrated fly patch
- Single rear belt loop with 38mm non-stretch wading belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Flip-out chest accessory pocket sewn-in
Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable polyester; Lower: 4-layer waterproof, breathable polyester
ITEM #: PG-13615
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each us