Skip to content
Convertible Oar Rights keep your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes but also allow you the option to feather your oars.
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns, or you can flip the spline up and out of the way for easy feathering.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve (sold separately) with two beefy stainless steel bolts.
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of trouble-free service.
- Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" for Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeves.